TactileView creates pictures for people who cannot see. These pictures are transformed into tactile graphics. Blind people can “read” them through touch and interpret the tactile material. Easy-to-use tools are available for the design and production of tactile pictures, diagrams and maps.
The TactileView concept consists of design software for the creation of tactile graphics and an international web catalogue. The design software allows production (printing) on a braille embosser or on swell paper (microcapsule paper).
- Easy-to-use tactile graphics editor in many languages
- Fully accessible with the mouse, keyboard or screen reader
- Wide range of supported braille embossers
- Create designs for printing on swell paper
- Many drawing tools and image processing filters available for easy editing
- Thousands of ready-to-use designs can be downloaded from the TactileView catalogue
- Importing images from a wide range of file formats and sources
- By combining TactileView with Duxbury, you can create documents that contain both tactile graphics and braille text
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10