Braillo 650 SW2
The Braillo 650 SW2 braille embosser employs a paper cutter for two or four page-per-sheet format, and a conveyor belt engineered to handle large format production. Using braille paper in roll format, this embosser is ideal for creating both braille magazines and textbooks.
Once the brailled documents reach the conveyor belt, they are separated by “signatures” and the user will then remove and fold the sheets into magazine/book format ready for binding. Using paper rolls helps to save money on paper expenses and also eliminates the need for a burster and its operator.
The Braillo 650 SW2 has been designed and built for high production volumes. The entire unit is free of external cables, and has an emergency shutoff switch.
- Printing speed: 650 cps
- Meet all braille authority dot height standards
- Interpoint / single-side
- Characters per line: 10 – 44
- Sheet width: 41.7 – 58.4 cm
- Sheet length: max 33 cm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
- Power: 1000W, 76W standby
- Dimensions: 142 x 261 x 294 cm
- Weight: 320 kg
- Compressor is required and included with embosser
- 3 year warranty