VP Columbia 2 | VP Delta 2
Get fast, reliable braille with the VP Columbia 2 and VP Delta 2. Embossing at 120 cps, these double-sided embossers give you Library of Congress standard braille with the highest-resolution tactile graphics. And the new Power-Dot Braille makes the strongest, most tactile braille dots available from any desktop braille embosser, but still maintains a pleasing rounded dot shape.
The included Tiger Software Suite is your complete solution for producing braille and tactile graphics. Insert text and graphics within familiar programs such as Word and Excel and translate with the touch of a button. The VP Columbia 2 uses continuous tractor-fed paper, while the VP Delta 2 uses standard cut-sheet paper.
- Print speed: up to 120 cps
- Printing mode: double-sided
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in 3 heights
- Tactile resolution: 100 dpi
- Tactile graphic dot heights: 7 steps for colour representation
- Paper weight: 90 – 200 g/m2
- Noise level: 70 db(A)
- Dimensions: 15.8 x 55.7 x 27.5 cm
- Weight: 9 kg
- Connection: USB, Ethernet
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8.1, 10