Braillo 650 SF2
The Braillo 650 SF2 is the world’s only fully automated braille book and magazine production system. Send a file and pick up a finished, folded, covered and stapled book. The Braillo 650 SF2 makes “on-demand” braille publishing possible.
This embosser prints at 1,950 pages-per-hour and is therefore built and designed with robust components necessary to handle the increased braille production operating requirements.
Once the sheets are brailled, the machine is able to add a cover, staple and fold it in order to make a complete and finished book. The Braillo 650 SF2 has numerous features to ensure the system is perfectly aligned for optimal high-speed performance.
- Printing speed: 650 cps
- Meet all braille authority dot height standards
- Interpoint / single-side
- Characters per line: 31 – 44
- Sheet width: 41.7 – 58.4 cm
- Sheet length: max 33 cm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
- Power: 1030W, 76W standby
- Dimensions: 207 x 92 x 418 cm
- Weight: 475 kg
- Compressor is required and included with embosser
- 3 year warranty