The VP SpotDot is the world’s only integrated braille and colour inkjet printer that creates impeccable braille, beautiful tactile graphics and HP inkjet quality text and images. It uses the same ink cartridges as an HP inkjet printer and offers an easy-to-use control panel with tactile keys. Print braille and ink on the same page. Format Word and Excel documents to braille automatically. Create raised visual images on paper from anything on the computer screen. The included Tiger Software Suite is your complete solution for producing braille and tactile graphics.
Colour ink, tactile graphics and cut-sheet paper puts the VP SpotDot in a class of its own. No other embosser provides as much versatility and flexibility in a desktop braille printer. It is beneficial for students with learning disabilities, autism, blindness, low vision as well as sighted users.
- Print speed: up to 50 cps
- Printing mode: single-sided
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in 3 heights
- Tactile resolution: 20 dpi
- Tactile graphic dot heights: 7 steps for colour representation
- Colour print resolution: 300 dpi
- Paper width: 11 – 21.6 cm
- Paper: automatic sheet feed
- Paper weight: 50 – 230 g/m2
- Dimensions: 17.8 x 61 x 43.2 cm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Connection: USB
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- 1 year warranty