Talking Typing Teacher Installation
Talking Typing Teacher comes in two flavours – Single User License and Professional Network License (server and clients). Both are supplied as downloadable ISO files along with a license certificate. Find below the installation procedure for both these versions.
Single User License
- Right click the ISO file and choose Mount.
- Run the Setup file and follow the prompts.
- If no error, activate using your license details.
Professional Network License
- First, install on the server computer. When asked whether this computer is the server or a client, select “The Server”.
- Share the folder MarvelSoft.
- Activate the license on the server using your license details.
- Then run the setup on each client machine. When asked whether this computer is the server or a client, select “A Client”. Leave network credentials fields empty for now.
- Map a network drive T: to MarvelSoft shared folder from the server (\\ServerName\MarvelSoft).
- Start TTT on the client. In the Network Path dialog box, simply type T: for the server path. Leave the Username and Password fields blank.
During the installation, if you get unknown initialization error (code 940), something may have gone wrong in the process. Make sure you are logged in as administrator. Uninstall Talking Typing Teacher using Add/Remove Programs. Then, if the folder MarvelSoft is still present in C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86), delete it manually. Finally run the installation again.