The PEARL combined with OpenBook, JAWS or Fusion brings blind and low vision users instant portable access to printed material with an array of human-sounding voices. The folding camera deploys in seconds and connects to your PC to snap a picture of your reading material.
The PEARL requires OpenBook scanning and reading software, JAWS or Fusion to provide instant OCR. Press a keystroke to snap a picture and hear your document read back to you with one of the human-sounding voices from your software.
- Automatic page capture – in automatic mode, PEARL senses motion and knows to snap an image whenever you turn a page
- Identifies columns and places text in logical reading order
- Built-in LED lighting for dim settings
- Scan up to 20 pages per minute while reading
- Plug and play USB connection
- Size folded: 35.6 x 7.6 x 5.4 cm
- 2 year warranty