Focus 40 Blue 5th Gen
The 5th Generation of the Focus 40 Blue is a durable, lightweight braille display drop tested to MIL-STD-810G and designed to take on the challenges of everyday bumps and scrapes. Its user-friendly keyboard, convenient front panel controls and retooled braille pins make for smooth and quiet operation.
With Bluetooth connectivity, a built-in Scratchpad to let you take notes and read books, a USB-C port, and tough, compact, portable design, the Focus 40 Blue ensures reliable operation whether you’re on the go, at work, traveling the world or simply relaxing at home.
You can use the Perkins-style keyboard for effortless braille text input and control of your device. When you combine the Focus 40 Blue with JAWS, you have the ultimate in speech and braille access to your computer.
- 40 seamless braille cells with crisp and uniform feel
- 8-dot braille keyboard
- Braille access to your computer, phone or tablet
- Convenient front panel controls
- Customisable NAV rockers to scroll or pan through a document
- Quick access to calendar, clock, Bluetooth connections and more
- Scratchpad application with BRF book reader
- Micro SD card up to 32 GB
- Compatible with Windows, iOS and Android
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 20 hours typical usage
- Dimensions: 36.8 x 7.8 x 1.9 cm
- Weight: 565 g
- Focus 80 Blue 5th Gen – with 80 braille cells