Focus 14 Blue 5th Gen
The Focus 14 Blue 5th Generation is a compact and robust 14-cell braille display drop tested to MIL-STD-810G and ready to go with you anywhere. The housing is built from aluminium and steel with added bumpers to absorb shock to create a braille display to meet the demands of the active user.
It features a comfortable highly-responsive 8-dot keyboard, with Bluetooth 4.1 and USB-C connectivity so that you can switch between five connected devices. Use it with your smartphone, tablet or laptop, or use the built-in Scratchpad to take notes on the fly – perfect for your active
The Focus 14 Blue combines comfort, portability and advanced features for the ultimate go-anywhere braille interface device. The ideal companion for smartphones, iPads and other mobile devices.
- 14 seamless braille cells with crisp and uniform feel
- 8-dot braille keyboard
- Convenient front panel controls
- Customisable NAV rockers to scroll or pan through a document
- Quick access to calendar, clock, Bluetooth connections and more
- Scratchpad application with BRF book reader
- Micro SD card up to 32 GB
- Unique use-in carrying case
- Compatible with Windows, iOS and Android
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 7.8 x 1.9 cm
- Weight: 283 g