Talking Typing Teacher
Built from the ground up with blind and visually impaired students in mind, Talking Typing Teacher is a software to teach keyboard touch typing skills, featuring digitised human speech. Each and every typing lesson or practice session is read aloud with clear, concise pre-recorded dialog.
Talking Typing Teacher easily accommodates the specific needs of all visually impaired typists. You can pick from dozens of fonts, change the size of text, decide how heavy the print should be and set the ideal colour contrast by selecting from thirty different background and text colours. These options ensure that everyone will get the most out of Talking Typing Teacher.
- Designed specifically for blind and visually impaired users of all ages
- Complete interaction with both sound and full-colour animations
- Detailed lesson curriculum designed with 3 levels of instruction
- Lessons consist of spoken and displayed instructions and practice drills
- Ability to create unlimited number of customised lessons
- Optional tunes and sound effects
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Single-user licences
- 35-user educational network licences