The Sensory PBRW is a portable multimedia player, e-book reader and voice recorder, allowing you to playback digital talking books or textbooks and also to record lectures. It is a lightweight compact handheld electronic device fully accessible to visually impaired users with voice guidance and simple layout.
The built-in high-quality IVONA text-to-speech engine not only offers guidance as you navigate through the different menus and applications on the device, but also provides clear and articulated speech when reading e-books. These e-book formats include Microsoft Word DOC/DOCX files, EPUB and PDF files. The device supports the playback of DAISY 2.0 and 3.0 formats
The Sensory PBRW is also a high-quality digital recorder, and offers other features like alarms, voice reminders, talking compass, calculator and more. The Sensory PBRW includes Wi-Fi capability, allowing to listen to Internet radio as well as podcast feeds.
- Support DAISY 2.0 and 3.0
- File formats: TXT, DOC/DOCX, HTM, HTML, EPUB, PDF
- Audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, ACC, OGG, RA, M4A
- Audio from video formats: RM, RMVB, AVI, MP4, 3GP, MOV, WMV, FLV,
- Multiple navigation options
- Comprehensive bookmarking
- High-quality recording, built-in mic, line-in, noise cancellation
- 8 GB internal memory, external memory up to 32 GB
- Read from USB flash drive
- Lithium rechargeable battery
- USB charger and cable
- Weight: 115 g
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 7