BrailleSense Polaris is a powerful notetaker with Perkins-style keyboard, 32-cell braille display and speech synthesizer. This device levels the playing field with specialised applications while providing comprehensive access to popular Google Apps such as Docs, Slides, Sheets and Classroom.
Surf the web with Chrome and use Polaris Word to write a report and other documents. Sync your calendar to Google Calendar while using the Organizer. Analyse spreadsheets with Excel Viewer or read and edit them in Sheets. Read or give a presentation using PowerPoint Viewer or create your own in Slides.
You can even enjoy a book from BookShare or other sources in the DAISY reader, word processor or via countless blindness and mainstream services.
BrailleSense Polaris offers accessibility with the latest in cutting edge technology.
- Use the Word Processor to create braille and text documents
- Read DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PDF, and EPUB files in contracted braille
- Play and navigate DAISY books and stream audio content
- Send emails, synchronise contacts and appointments
- Browse the internet with accessible web browser
- Scientific calculator and UEB math support
- Braille access to your computer, phone or tablet
- Android OS, 2.1 GHz octa-core processor
- 3 GB RAM, 64 GB storage, 13 MP camera
- SD card reader and USB host port
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.0, HDMI
- Charge time 4 h, running time 18 h
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 14.4 x 1.9 cm
- Weight: 750 g