QBraille XL represents an entirely new type of 40-cell braille display – a unique blend of a Perkins keyboard and QWERTY function keys. This device replaces the need for special keystrokes with the intuitively-placed function keys found on all QWERTY keyboards. Closing an application means simply pressing the familiar Alt + F4 buttons.
The QBraille XL supports one USB and six simultaneous Bluetooth connections, for immediate braille access to all your devices from a single keystroke. As standalone, you can read braille, text, PDF and Word documents with the built-in Notepad, and create text and braille files.
QBraille XL introduces a new innovation to the braille display market, offering blind users their natural method of braille entry combined with intuitive command operation through standard QWERTY keys.
- 40 refreshable braille cells
- 9-key Perkins-style keyboard
- QWERTY-type function keyboard
- Communication: Bluetooth, USB
- Interface: USB-C, SD card slot
- Applications: Notepad, Scheduler, Alarm, Calculator, Clock, Stop Watch, Timer, DAISY Reader
- Internal braille translation
- Supported formats: DOC, DOCX, BRF, TXT, RTF, PDF
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS
- Lithium-ion polymer battery, capacity 4700 mAh
- Dimensions: 31 x 11.9 x 1.8 cm
- Weight: 825 g