Orbit Reader 40
The Orbit Reader 40 provides signage-quality braille in a compact handheld device with 40 eight-dot braille cells with cursor routing keys and a Perkins-style braille keyboard.
This new device offers all the features of the revolutionary Orbit Reader 20, including standalone reader, notetaker and braille display to connect to smartphones and computers via Bluetooth or USB to access all applications. In addition, it supports new productivity tools such as onboard translation to and from braille, clock with alarms, calendar, calculator and audio capabilities.
The Orbit Reader 40 provides the ability to configure and set profiles to easily switch between different languages. It also works with the Orbit Teacher and Orbit Chat systems for inclusive education and communication.
- 40 eight-dot refreshable braille cells and cursor routing keys
- High-quality Perkins-style 8-key braille keyboard
- Cursor pad with 4 arrows keys and a select button
- Panning control rocker keys on each side of display
- Language-independent operation
- Onboard forward and backward translation
- Clock and alarm, calendar, calculator
- USB-A port for connecting flash drives
- USB-C port for charging and connectivity
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 9.6 x 3.3 cm
- Weight: 750 g