The FanFold-D V5 a high-speed production braille embosser for tractor-fed paper. It is excellent for schools, blind organisations and production sites. It is the most quiet Index printer. The embossing module and paper handling are covered by the closed hood.
By tradition continuous fanfold paper is the mostly used paper format for braille production. Fanfold paper feeding is the most stable paper feeding method. It enables continuous printing without monitoring.
The FanFold-D V5 low noise level makes it suitable in an office environment. Furthermore, its open construction gives access to the embossing module, electronic board and power supply for easy maintenance.
FanFold-D V5, high-speed tractor-fed braille printer at a really affordable price.
- 330 characters/second
- Excellent braille quality
- Low noise level 63 dB(A)
- Single & double-sided printing
- Hold 1 000 braille paper sheets
- Adjustable paper size
- Paper weight: 120-180 g/m2
- Support the BrailleApp user interface for direct printing
- Support tactile graphics (software required)
- Easy access for maintenance
- Remote support via Internet
- Dimensions: 102 x 90 x 62 cm
- Net weight: 100 kg
- Connectivity: USB, network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth BL
- Printer drivers: Windows, Mac, Linux
- 4 year warranty