Basic-D V5 is a portable braille embosser with a lightweight, compact design and competitive price making it truly unique.
Blind and sighted users are easily guided by the multilingual speech feedback function and braille labels.
Basic-D V5 is equipped with USB, network and Wi-Fi interface, and uses fan-folded paper to produce double-sided braille.
The side casings hold the speaker and ventilation system, also working as handles for transportation of the braille printer.
- 140 characters/second
- High quality single & double-sided braille
- Horizontal and vertical braille printing
- Print from portable devices
- Multilingual speech feedback
- Tractor-fed paper
- Braille font: 2.2, 2.5, 3.2 mm
- High-resolution tactile graphics (software required)
- Tactile resolution: 20 dpi
- Paper weight: 120-180 g/m2
- Paper width: 10-32.5 cm
- Paper length: 2.5-43.1 cm
- Dimensions: 13 x 52 x 26 cm
- Net weight: 7.6 kg
- Noise level: 80 dB(A)
- Connectivity: USB, network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Firmware upgrade – via internet always free of charge
- 4 year warranty
- Acoustic Hood