Acesight | S
Acesight and Acesight S are wearable electronic glasses that let you see even with severe low vision. With a super-fast 60 Hz refresh rate and an open design that doesn’t cover your peripheral vision, looking around with Acesight feels natural and comfortable.
In addition to natural colour, Acesight can convert your world into a variety of high-contrast colours, including light text on a dark background. Best of all, it can even outline the view to add definition to objects around you.
Whether you’re cutting bread to make a sandwich or pouring a cup of coffee, you’ll be able to use both hands to do so while wearing Acesight. Take it outside while walking around your garden or your neighbourhood, or use it at the store or your favourite restaurant.
- Augmented Reality (AR) open display
- Full HD display
- 8 megapixels camera
- 45 degree field of view (per eye)
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- 1.1x – 15x magnification
- 10 contrast colours and full colour
- 3 enhanced outline modes adding lines to edges of things
- Floating reading mode to freeze the view and see a big still image
- Find function to locate things in a higher magnification
- Narrow mode to help see the whole picture
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 4+ hours usage time
Acesight S (simplified version):
- Find function and Narrow mode not available
- Only 4 contrast colours possible